Over the past three years I have been dedicating every penny of my savings to finding new travel adventures. Here is the low-down of the trips I’ve taken so far:
– The big’un! Six month Round The World adventure. Taking in (deep breath) Los Angeles, Cook Islands, New Zealand, Fiji, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos and Hong Kong.
– Corfu, I spent two weeks exploring this Grecian isle.
– Barbados. Simply perfection! (Luckily this trip was on Mum and Dad!)
– Berlin. A long overdue visit to this crazy capital.
– Croatia, a week in the beautiful party-isle of Hvar followed by a day in historic Split.
– Lefkas, a week spent sunbathing and eating. What more could you want?
– New Forest, a well-needed retreat back to nature surrounded by fresh air and plenty of ponies.
– Dublin, a Guinness-fuelled weekend for the boyfriend’s birthday.
The Gap Life
I’ve spent 3 weeks sunning myself in the Philippines and am now settled in Melbourne, Australia. From here, who knows? Stay tuned to find out!